Birthdays, stag parties, hen dos, or work event. Book a private beer tasting for your get-together.
TUTORED CRAFT BEER TASTING
Enjoy a beer tasting, hosted by a beer expert in one of Manchester’s best craft beer bars.
You’ll get to try a range of craft beer styles, from pale ales to IPAs, porters, stouts, and sours. Learn all about beer history, different beer styles, and the ingredients that make them unique. It’s a great time to be a beer drinker, and you’ll find out why during this beer tasting! Your tasting will include 5×1/3rds of beer, expertly selected so you’ll get to try out a wide range of delicious flavours.
- Book below by picking the date and time that suits you. If you have any special requests, you’ll have a chance to enter this during the checkout process.
- Once your payment is complete, we will get in touch to confirm the venue and your tour guide’s contact details.
- We have several venues we work with across the city of Manchester, so we can bring the tasting to an area of the city that is convenient for you.
- All our tastings are led by a local beer expert.
- You’ll be seated in the venue and enjoy full table service during your tasting. Your beer expert guide will bring you five beer samples (1/3rd pints) which will help you understand the way beer is made and more about the fascinating history of the world’s favourite alcoholic beverage.
If you’d rather speak to us before you book, please CONTACT US.
If you would like to put a deposit down to secure the date and pay later, this can be arranged for you.